BLULEMON IS A LICENSED SIGNAL DISTRIBUTOR COMPANY REGISTERED WITH ICASA AND SERVICING THE COMMUNITY RADIO BROADCSTING SECTOR IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Various services offered by Blulemon Pty ltd:
- Assistance with licensing and regulatory affairs (ICASA). We will assist with your spectrum license application, renewal of existing licenses,amendments of existing licenses and supply all answers to the questionnaire as per the regulations required by ICASA.
- Transmitter coverage and spectrum planning. Geographical, propagation and interference analysis. Antenna designs for optimal reach and pin point coverage. Cost for full 35 page report and maps of complete study report including the filled FORM P as per ICASA recommendations and acceptability is R13 225 VAT inclusive per report.
- Entering into contractual agreements to provide signal distribution license monthly. Assist with amendment of spectrum license change of signal distributor. Initial once off cost of R2300.00 VAT inclusive, and thereafter as per the contract agreement monthly cost of R2 047.00 Vat inclusive per month.
- BluLemon is affiliated with ATC Towers which owns approx 3200 high sites accross South Africa. We can link your studio to one of these sites close by you to broadcast your signal from a higher advantage point.
- We consists of a qualified team, to install antennas and cables on high sites and is equipped with the neccessary qualifications to work at heights.
WE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING TRANSMITTERS:
- 1 Watt - 12W - 20W - 100W - 250W - 500W
- Typical installation consisting of 1 x FM DIPOLE antenna and approx 30m RF cable with N type connectors, mounted on a 3 meter pole with brackets inclusive of labour in Gauteng area. Others regions are negotionable.
- Service level agreement, maintenance support and emergency call out monthly costs agreements.